Customer Relationship Management (CRM) involves a combination of systems, products and activities that helps you establish, develop, maintain and optimize a long term mutually beneficial relationship with your customers. A successful CRM focuses on understanding the needs, desires and preferences of your customer and placing these needs at the heart of your business by integrating them with your strategy, people, technology and business processes.
The concept of product life cycle is getting replaced by customer life cycle - developing products that anticipate the future needs of existing customers and creating services that extend CRM beyond the transactional mode. Customer life cycle focuses on lengthening the life span of the customer rather than that of a product. The trend is to focus greater attention on how to deliver customer satisfaction and companies to structure themselves around customer segments and not product lines.
Sugar CRM Features:
Sugar CRM drives sales performance by allowing sales representative to track and share contacts and opportunities, manage and upsell into existing accounts, forecast revenue, monitor performance through dashboards, manage quotes and contracts, work offline through our mobile solutions and collaborate through integration with Microsoft Outlook and other groupware applications.
Impact of CRM
- Share sales data across individuals and teams
- Focus attention on the most profitable deals
- Bring new sales representatives up to speed
- Present effective presentations and proposals to customers
- Monitor quota progress and business performance
Sugar CRM connects Microsoft Outlook with important CRM data to ensure information is coordinated and shared across the company. With a few simple clicks, Outlook users can file Outlook email, contacts and calendar information into various Sugar CRM modules, including Accounts, Opportunities, Leads, Cases, Contacts and more.
- Capture important customers communications within Sugar CRM.
- Ensure that calendar and e-mail are coordinated between groupware and Sugar CRM
- Eliminate redundant communications and desktop navigation.
Sugar CRM Dashlets are highly configurable containers which display Sugar CRM module data, along with external sources like RSS feeds and with web services like Google Maps. Sugar CRM Dashlets are powerful new ways to combine highly functional mash-ups in an attractive and easily tailored AJAX-based UI framework.
- Create web mash-ups between Sugar CRM and external data sources
- Add, edit, move or remove Sugar CRM Dashlets with a few simple clicks
- Change information within Sugar CRM Dashlets to reflect the information you want to see