Web Content Management solutions from NGIT provide a rich environment for creating, managing, and publishing Web content, and an infrastructure for supporting multiple sites
Since the Web Content Management systems are built on open-source platforms, supporting, managing, and expanding these systems is straightforward and cost-effective.
Because users of Web Content Management systems are generally non-technical business users or subject matter experts who are unfamiliar with HTML syntax, NGIT solutions include easy-to-use inline editors for text, HTML, and XML content, and connectors for editing documents using a variety of familiar desktop tools. Granular control over security enables content authors to secure web pages and the files, images, and videos embedded in them.
These Web Content Management solutions provide content management and search capabilities for over 35 languages, including the right-to-left languages such as Arabic and Hebrew. A robust full text search engine supports metadata and keyword searches, and returns results based on the user's access permissions.
- Standards-based forms to create content
- Email based workflow and approval process
- In context review: View changes in context of live site
- Pre-built templates: Websites and website components
- Integration of enterprise systems
- Re-use existing sites: Easily reuse existing look and feel
- High-availability, fault tolerance, and scalability: Any number of sites, auto failover, and clustering of the delivery tier
- Multi-site change set management: Support for projects, sandboxes, changes sets, layers, and snapshots
- Preview feature with presentation templates
- Management of web assets
- Brand management
- Digital Image Library
- Mobile device support