This comprehensive CRM user course, conducted in Dubai, provides the participants with the training they need to start using CRM in general and SugarCRM Community Edition in particular effectively and efficiently. Through a combination of lecture and hands-on exercises, you will become proficient at suitable levels to fully leverage SugarCRM CE. This course is designed for both on-demand and on-premise customers and prospects evaluating SugarCRM.
IT Managers, Business Owners, CIO, IT Directors, IT Analyst, Business Process Owners, Power Users, End Users, Sales Managers, Sales Directors, Marketing Managers, Customer Support Managers and any other possible CRM users.
Classroom - Lotus apartments, Abu Hail, Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Documentation CD - Manuals and useful documents in PDF format
- Software CD - Installation images of SugarCRM CE
- Book - SugarCRM book
- Note pad, pen
- Optional 1 month free hosted CRM account.
Course Outline: Session 1 - 09:00 to 10:30
- Introduction to CRM.
- Navigation - finding your way around SugarCRM.
- Search - how to find information in SugarCRM.
- Knowing your SugarCRM.
- Account and Contact Management - Creating & Finding.
- Account and Contact Management - Editing & Managing.
Tea & snacks - 10:30 - 10:45
Session 2 - 11:00 to 13:00
- Lead Management - Creating & Finding.
- Lead Management - Editing, Managing & Converting.
- Opportunity Management - Creating & Finding.
- Opportunity Management - Editing & Managing.
- Activity Management - Creating & Finding Tasks, Meetings and Calls
- Activity Management - Editing & Managing Tasks, Meetings and Calls
Lunch Break - 13:00 to 14:00
Session 3 - 14:00 to 16:00
- The Sales Cycle - Opportunities, Leads and the Sales Pipeline
- Using Reports & Dashboards.
- Customer Support - Issue Management with Cases.
- Marketing & Email Campaign Overview.
- Email & Thunderbird Plugin Overview.
- Data Import & Exports.
Session 4 - 16:15 to 16:45
- Introduction to Commercial SugarCRM Products.
- Where Linux, Open Source and NGIT are today.
- Conclusion & wrap up