The choice of NGIT Contact Server provides you with many business advantages. Apart from improving the overall communication within and outside your company, it helps improve your bottom line by reducing the deployment and operational costs.
- Save on investment in software and hardware cost - NGIT Contact Server is based on Linux, which enables you to set-up an email network for your enterprise that makes efficient use of hardware and comes at zero per user cost of software licensing.
- Save on cost of deployment - NGIT Contact Server is easy to set-up and configure and minimizes the cost of deployment.
- Save on investments - As the solution has a highly adaptable modular design to easily integrate with or make use of existing hardware and software set-up like MS-exchange, Lotus-Notes, MS-Outlook etc. it helps you preserve your current investments in licensing, deploying and training on these software.
- Save on running costs - As you can configure and manage your Linux email server from a Windows PC it saves you costs in training and time in managing the server.
- Save on losses due to downtime - As Linux and all the opensource components used in NGIT Contact Server are very stable and secure.
- Save on cost of upgrading - Because the modular design of Contact Server you can scale-up, scale-out and reconfigure the system with greater ease.